It’s finally nearing my favorite time of year-and no I’m not talking about exam week-summer. Summer is the glorious period of time where stressing about school isn’t my entire philosophy.
I have books upon books upon books to read, but here are some that I am most excited for.
Waterfell-by Amalie Howard
- There are two main reasons that I’m excited for this book.
- It’s about mermaids. I have always wanted to write a mermaid book, but I haven’t gotten around to it.
- Also, it’s a romance. Enough said.
Where She Went-by Gayle Forman
- I read ‘If I Stay’ a long time ago and just haven’t gotten around to reading this one. I’m excited because the previous novel left me on a cliffhanger.
Marked-by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- This series has been around a long time, and someone actually compared one of my books, Dreams of Darkness, to it. I’m not quite sure what it’s about, but I’m thinking paranormal.
Anyways, that was just a little snippet of what I want to do this summer. (Other than editing my book of course!)
Please let me know what you plan on reading this summer in the comments!